Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Six Weeks In (A Version of "Home")

I honestly cannot believe that we are SIX weeks into this incredible journey. Sometimes it's hard and some days I'm really, really lonely. But I love it way more than I thought I would. And it feels more and more like an (albeit temporary) version of home every day. I'm shocked because I never expected to love this place like I do.


I've been chronicling our days over on the main blog, but in the next few weeks I'm going to try to do a couple of posts just about what we've been up to and the exciting things we've found. For now, here's a quick slideshow filled with some of those adventures, as well as some very ordinary moments. When I watch it I feel so blessed that we have this opportunity.


Our First Month in NYC!!! from Sarah Herrington on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment