Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Begining to Prepare (our lives and hearts) for the Big Adventure

When I created this blog two years ago, I really assumed I'd be posting on it some. Ovbiously. Not with real frequency, but enough to merit a blog.

But here we are, and I'm drafting post number two on this blog and I can't say I'm sad about it. I've lived (mostly) in the present these past couple of years and I hope to do that this year, too.

That said, we have a LOT of preparing to do to get ourselves where we need to be...
- Peyton has pharmacy tests to pass.
- There is homeschooling stuff I need to figure out for AP (as in NYC regulations- which apparently are pretty stringent).
- Graves needs to be functionally sleeping in a big boy bed. [OMG, *how* will this happen?!?]
- I need to prepare in a lot of practical, tangible ways.
- And I need to prepare my heart for this. 

So, I'm hoping to be popping in more frequently. Sharing details about the upcoming move (we're on countdown to about a year from now) as they arise and also sharing our dreams and fears as they arise, too.

Big Apple, get ready....a couple of Mississippi belles and beaux are on their way!

No comments:

Post a Comment